Who's getting iP5?

Discussion in 'iPhone 5' started by ashanes00, Sep 13, 2012.

1. ashanes00

ashanes00 Member
    Bronze

If so, what color and size are you guys getting? I'm going black this year and choosing between 32gb and 64gb.

2. Booyow1204

Booyow1204 Contributor
    Silver

I've had a few black iPhone's already so I'm choosing white to spice things up this go round. Gonna choose 32GB as my music library is growing rather rapidly, the 16GB no longer cuts it.

3. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

I will most likely get the 16GB. It is what I've had for each iPhone, and I've been fine with it. As far as color, I am still undecided. I've had black for each iPhone. I've never has a white one. As Booyow said, I may change it up this time around. I'm not sure though.

4. psylichon

psylichon Genius

That flat black is the hotness. I've always loved that look in a phone.

2 x 64GB black for me and the wifey, please.

5. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

What about mine? Just kidding! Yeah, I have to agree the black has always looked stunning. And, now that I think about it, the white may be bad for my eyes. As I read someone say earlier on another topic, I already have the Macbook Pro which is silver, close enough to white. I've always had the black, so why not stick to what I love?

6. psylichon

psylichon Genius

I've always preferred black for personal taste reasons, but this is the first time I specifically think the black looks better than the white just due to the anodizing. It's lovely.

7. acosmichippo

acosmichippo Genius
    Platinum

I'm definitely getting it. Been with my iPhone 4 for 27 months now. Time to upgrade.

I like the matte black, but I would prefer the black with plain aluminum instead of anodized. Just so it matches my macs better. White still doesn't look right to me.

8. Hawk

Hawk Genius
    Gold

I'm still here lurking...
    Still rolling with the iPhone 4. I am not sure about upgrading, but if I do, it will be a 64gb in white.

9. iphonewarrior

iphonewarrior Moderator

I agree, I would have preferred to the see plain aluminium. The White does like nice, though.

10. IllusionEntity

IllusionEntity Evangelist
    Gold

Wanted white as I love my white iPhone 4S but I want that awful little circle next to the speaker hidden! Plus I'm loving the anodising too. First time I've preferred the black!

Sent from my iOS EcoSystem

11. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

{{{{ Hawk }}}} Trolling are U!? LOL! I hope you do upgrade. Given the leap :rolleyes: from a 4 to a 5 U might really enjoy it!

12. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

I'm getting the 64GB Black.

The white looks good, and I would love to see a case mimick the white, I would buy it. However, I've always purchased Black iPhones. This one looks really slick and sexy. Black, definitely black.

13. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

{{{{ acosmichippo }}}} HOLY SMOKES! :eek: U have RETURNED! :love::love::love: I'll try not to make a big deal about it, but...

...YAY! ACOSMICHIPPO IS IN THE HOUSE!

I hope this means you'll be posting more. So many of us missed you. We have a whole thread campaigning to get you back here!

14. Lunfai

Lunfai Member
    Bronze

The White 16GB is my new phone :p

15. GSXRMike

GSXRMike Member
    Silver

Black 32GB this time. I have a 64GB 4S and it's just too much space for my needs. :)

16. MountandJew

MountandJew New Member

Definitely a Slate 32GB iPhone.

17. Target

Target Evangelist
    Gold

More than likely I'll get one. Have the 4 now. I'll wait jut a bit though. Always had black but may go white. Like to see in hand first.

Target

Sent from my iPad2 using iCafe app

18. neo

neo Member
    Bronze

Getting the black for me and eventually white for my girlfriend. Trying to decide if I need 64gb. Usually get the 32gb

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

19. E Pow

E Pow Member
    Bronze

YES YES YES as far as getting it. I'm deciding between 16GB or 32GB, and white or black. The black is looking real slick and sexy this time. The slate and all black bezel is slick!

20. efuseakay

efuseakay Contributor
    Silver

Me. I skipped the 4S and have had my 4 for close to 2 years now. Time for an upgrade. Black.