Whos Getting There Free Taco?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

skiz420

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
Boston
In case anyone forgot today is the day for the free taco for america for a stolen base in the world series... so if you are near a taco bell betwen 2pm-5pm stop in and have a taco for nothing....

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
In case anyone forgot today is the day for the free taco for america for a stolen base in the world series... so if you are near a taco bell betwen 2pm-5pm stop in and have a taco for nothing....
So does this limit you to just the standard beef taco with no extra toppings, cause I wanna chicken or steak taco...

=P

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
So does this limit you to just the standard beef taco with no extra toppings, cause I wanna chicken or steak taco...

=P
I believe it is a standard taco. What you need to do is map out all the locations for taco bell in your area and see which you can hit within the 3 hour timeframe. By the end of the night you will be heading home with enough free tacos that you can give them out for halloween the next night. LOL

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
yes, I know of three within about 5-10 miles of my house, gather a carpool of about 8 and you could make a killing! =P

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Hehe, you know what's good also is fish tacos!

Really! Don't knock'em until you've tried them...=P

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
yes, I've had one with halibut, lettuce and a little tartar on a soft taco tortilla...pretty dern good!

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
i think that you'd be spending more money on gas than the cost of the tacos normally lol

get a bicycle and you're in businesss XD

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
i think that you'd be spending more money on gas than the cost of the tacos normally lol

get a bicycle and you're in businesss XD
Screw the gas! These are free tacos were talkin' about!

And if you think about it, tacos will return the gas!

=P

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
wow...

i won't be getting my taco since the last time i had taco bell, i had it twice..

food poisoning=not fun
Eeewww, that's not fun at all....

The only time I've had food poisoning is from a sonic, everytime I even drive by that place I just shudder....

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
The only true way to arm yourself against other terrible food is by eating the worst and Taco Bell tops that list. I happen to enjoy Taco Bell. Sure, I don't think about what "meant" I'm eating, but I'm cool with kangaroo or whatever as long as it tastes alright. Anyone say a Cheesey Gordita Crunch? Mmm...That being said, I didn't get my free taco, no time.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
Hey, ever eat at Mcdonalds and get chicken nuggets? Peel the crispy skin off of one and tell me it's not the nastiest lookin thing!
i used to love Mc.Donalds chicken(or whatever it was) nuggest but recently Mc.Donalds has changed their grease and it tastes like corn.. or something not so good.