who's looking forward to the maps from Google?

rom x

Zealot
Gold
Jan 18, 2011
just thought i would start this thread to see who's looking forward to the new google maps comming to ios?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Only if it has turn-by-turn, and I don't think it's expected to have it. I'll keep using Navigon + AroundMe if it doesn't.

rom x

Zealot
Gold
Jan 18, 2011
i do believe it will have turn-by-turn but will Apple enable it in the os that's the big ?

rom x

Zealot
Gold
Jan 18, 2011
I won't waste my time with that dumb app. Apple maps are wonder for me.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app
even when Apple themselves admit it was bad. some folks still say it the best. makes me think thoes are stock holders and not honest Apple users. things that make me say hummm;)

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
even when Apple themselves admit it was bad. some folks still say it the best. makes me think thoes are stock holders and not honest Apple users. things that make me say hummm;)
Well I can tell you right now we don't own any Apple stock.

Apple can say all they want. It's still the best IMO.

rom x

Zealot
Gold
Jan 18, 2011
Well I can tell you right now we don't own any Apple stock.

Apple can say all they want. It's still the best IMO.

tho you are among a very small crowed i do respect your opinion. and if it works for you than that is what is most important enjoy your imaps.:)

bryan396

Oct 21, 2011
I've been using Apple maps for a little while now and I'm impressed. I've used it delivering pizzas and it has taken me right to the house every time. My employee says the same thing. Disclaimer: I live in a small town (South Lake Tahoe, Ca) and I haven't tried it in a big city ( I don't get out much:( ), but it works good for me. Google maps had lots of problems in my area.

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
I am even though I downloaded the link and used that in the interim. I would really love it if it as turn by turn.

We Beat U

Bronze
Mar 1, 2008
I've been using waze for along time now. It's awesome and I don't think google maps would make me change.

btitus

Contributor
Silver
Apr 7, 2009
North Carolina
No problems for me with iMaps plus Waze and Mapquest are solid. Please, detractors, stop trying to belittle the users who have not had problems.

Sent from my iPhone5 using iCafe app

roachyogi

Nov 28, 2012
Where I live (Hyderabad, India) google maps can barely find the city.

Terry M.

Contributor
Silver
Feb 27, 2009
Des Moines, Iowa
Apple maps has been killing me. I use it daily on service calls and I can't tell you the number of times it's lead me to a dead end. I remembered Europa saying we could report problems and I finally looked today and found the "report a problem" link and did so.

S

Syed Ahmed Kabir Hashmi

just thought i would start this thread to see who's looking forward to the new google maps comming to ios?
Wow! Jobs WAS also GREAT artist LOL :p