Who's riding the PineApple Express?

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
i'm going to see this tonight with some of my friends, anyone else? it looks really good and i've been looking forward to it for a while now.

btw i'm not a stoner, but i do enjoi the movies XD

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
Judd Appatow is the man. So are his usual actors, so I will be seeing this one relatively soon.

lady_bugz22

Bronze
Jun 13, 2008
DFW, TX
I can't wait to see it this weekend. It looks hilarious:laugh2:

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I saw it last night/this morning at 12:01 AM. It was showing in 4 theaters and all of them were sold out.

As far as the movie...I thoroughly enjoyed it. I thought it was hilarious and so did the two friends I went with. I didn't see an unhappy person leaving the theater.

I don't want you to hype it up too much though because that commonly happens with comedies and other movies and then you just end up disappointed. That being said, go see the movie, you won't regret it.

bananashakes18

Bronze
Aug 5, 2008
bay area ,ca
i saw it last night.. midnight show.. it was hilarious! im not a stoner or anything but it was good lol.. during the middle of the movie some stupid high school kid was smoking in the theater .

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
i saw it last night.. midnight show.. it was hilarious! im not a stoner or anything but it was good lol.. during the middle of the movie some stupid high school kid was smoking in the theater .
Haha, did he get caught?

chcorey52

Silver
Dec 25, 2007
i saw it on the midnight showing and it was hilarious how many people there were just stoned and wqasted out of their minds...threre was a fight that broke out behind me and the guy ended up passed out in a seat...hilarious

kisstine

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Northern California
yes, that's hilarious... Exactly the sort of entertainment I'm looking for when I pay $12 to see a movie. Clearly, you are much younger than I am. ;)

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
yeah i saw the movie and i thought it was well done. i too had been looking forward to it and can't wait for the DVD now.