Whos sold their iPods?

MarcosG

Feb 12, 2008
So I just sold my iPod Classic, I have no use for so much memory. Not to mention why carry two items with me when I can just carry one. 8GB is plenty for my music. Has anyone else sold their ipods and just used their iPhones?

Doby45

Silver
Aug 21, 2007
Powder Springs, GA
My wife and daughter have an iPod, I never got one. But that was part of my rational on getting the iPhone, with it I would not need to get an iPod. :)

iErik

Zealot
Gold
Oct 27, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
My old iPod is now permanently attached to my Bose speaker dock.

I put my old 4gig Nano on eBay when I got the iPhone.

But then I just got an 80 gig Classic with the old tax return money.

So yes, I'm one of those people who carry both. Not all the time, but sometimes I do. :)

MarcosG

Feb 12, 2008
Yeah I was having second thoughts about selling it but now im glad I only have to carry one with me. Im on my way to the Apple store to buy a head phone jack adapter for my car kit.

danipoak

Silver
Dec 13, 2007
Not Alaska
I bought a 30 gig back in July, this was before the iPhone ever came up to Alaska though. I use it still on road trips and connect to my speakers in my apartment. Ive thought about selling it though but I think I'll keep it around.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
My 8GB iPod continues to sit in it's iHome, in my closet, gathering dust.

- John

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I sold 2 ipods on ebay after getting the iPhone. No need to carry around 2 items when 1 will do.

jlhollander

Bronze
Aug 17, 2007
Chicago, IL
yeah, i sold my old ipod when i got my iPhone, i don't need to have two devices that do the same thing. that is why i got an iPhone. To combine devices, not to split them up. The only one i will keep is my current iPhone when i go ahead and buy the next version. Kind of like a staple in american history.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I had a Creative Zen vision M which I sold on Ebay for $150 and put it back on the credit card I bought the iPhone with. Now I just use the iPhone for music.:)

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
i keep my 30gb ipod for the car and riding. plus it has a whole lot more music on it and a lot bigger variety than the 8gb iPhone. And i try not to ride bmx with my iPhone.

TimmBxX

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
I have a 30gb iPod video that I keep connected to my ihome and for the car. I like it because it holds all my videos and I have a 7 inch screen that it plugs into so I cab trVel with it. I have no need to carry it around though, thats what my iPhones for.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I actually got my 160 GB Classic after having my iPhone for a while. I always keep it in my backpack in case there was something that I wanted to watch on it that I couldn't find room for on my phone. I don't carry it in my pocket otherwise though. I also keep it in my car so I can listen to all of my songs without plugging my phone in.

MarcosG

Feb 12, 2008
well after a day since I sold my iPod im feeling it was a great move, I have some extra spending cash in my pocket and one less gadget to carry with me.

the_brein

Bronze
Feb 17, 2008
I had the ipod touch. I sold it after i broke my dash. jumped on board the wagon and bought the iPhone.

Vultren

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
I never had an iPod, but I had a SLVR L7, which basically was the pre-version of the iPhone and Apple phones... so I guess I did have an Ipod. But, there was this new product called and "iPhone" and I decided I wanted the best cell phone, Wireless internet device, and best iPod ever made. So I got an iPhone. :laugh2:

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
i sold 2 ipods not long ago - a 60gb video ipod and a 1st gen shuffle. neither were getting any more use with my iPhone around. i do still have a 1st gen nano, but that stays in my car 24/7 attached to an ipod kit.

I bought my iPhone July 6 in hopes that it would be easy to use in the car. When I realized that it wouldn't be, I bought a 160GB iPod Classic when they came out in September. The iPod makes it easy to pause, change songs and even turn up the volume without looking at it while driving. Not so with the iPhone.