Whos waiting in line friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2009
I can read thank you very much.
Being able to read is different than comprehension. I didn't say you couldn't read. I said it was apparent that you didn't read. I simply pointed out a possibility that you may have missed the description of the "archive" area. Why else would you move a new, active thread into it when the description clearly states that all new posts should be put in a category outside of the Archives?

Typically, no one actively surfs the archives. Usually posts in the archives are only read because of search hits.

Not that any of this matters now.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Being able to read is different than comprehension. I didn't say you couldn't read. I said it was apparent that you didn't read. I simply pointed out a possibility that you may have missed the description of the "archive" area. Why else would you move a new, active thread into it when the description clearly states that all new posts should be put in a category outside of the Archives?

Typically, no one actively surfs the archives. Usually posts in the archives are only read because of search hits.

Not that any of this matters now.
MuddyPaws, it's a moderators job to move posts to the correct forum. Is this not the correct forum?
I am not forum Admin, Chris is. If you have a problem with where he wants his sub-forums then speak to him, I'm sure he'd appreciate the feedback.

For the record I can read and I'm fully aware of the location of this particular thread. Now can you please get back on topic and stop arguing over the location of a thread. Thanks (y)

Oct 3, 2009
MuddyPaws, it's a moderators job to move posts to the correct forum. Is this not the correct forum?
I am not forum Admin, Chris is. If you have a problem with where he wants his sub-forums then speak to him, I'm sure he'd appreciate the feedback.

For the record I can read and I'm fully aware of the location of this particular thread. Now can you please get back on topic and stop arguing over the location of a thread. Thanks (y)
There is no topic. It WOULD have been a topic but the post got moved to the "archive". Which was my point to begin with. it would have been a fun post had it not been moved to a forum that no one reads and isn't supposed to be posted in.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
There is no topic. It WOULD have been a topic but the post got moved to the "archive". Which was my point to begin with. it would have been a fun post had it not been moved to a forum that no one reads and isn't supposed to be posted in.
Many people read "What's New", rather than specific categories. Anyway, it's a mute point. Next year, this category will likely merge into the main iPhone forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.