Whose buying an iPhone on day 1?

Jun 14, 2007
I am on buying the iPhone on day one. I have plans to get to my local Apple Store early. No way that I'm going to risk it getting sold out.

jtlax3

Bronze
May 31, 2007
i am going to wait until september so that I don't have to pay verizon an ETF. Unless AT&T wants to pay that for me...:cool:

May 6, 2007
United States
I think the real question here is:

Let's say the data plan turns out to be $40. Who here would still buy it?

I know I would, and I will be there on Day one, walking out with either a happy face and an iPhone, or a sad face and nothing. Hopefully the first of the two.

EDIT: I am making a thread for this :D

WolfmanXII

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
California
i will if i can. ill get there at around 6, if they have them ill get one if they don't i wont. i just hope that if they don't then i will be able to get one within the next month after that.

RyanFavre

Bronze
Mar 16, 2007
Milwaukee
I plan to assuming a few things...

The data plan isn't above 50 bucks (unlikely that is more then half a c note)
The reviews comfirm it is a quality product (no reason to think otherwise)
Last but not least, i can get one (plan on buying online to be safe)

Saiko

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
I plan on getting one on the 29th. Too bad I wont have a chance to play with it until much later that night - I have to zoom downtown for a concert right after I buy the iPhone and will be late :(

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
I'm sure as heck gonna try....haven't stored all resources yet (saved all the money) and it really depends on how AT&T plays the game...

If they say it REQUIRES a data plan even to turn on and do basic functions, I may have to reconsider....that's just silly.....widgets and "visual voicemail" should be OPTIONS, not REQUISITES. And, if they give me any SH*T about being in another contract, or tell me it'll be 150$ more because of that fact, i'm out the door. At least for a little while...lol