Whose buying an iPhone on day 1?

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Absolutely getting one as soon as it's available. You'll see me at the front of the line waiting.:laugh2:

Last edited by a moderator:

spacerog

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
www.spacerogue.net
Day one. I don't care if the plans are $100 a month. Still buying it.

Who is taking the entire 29th of June off from work?

- SR

brinox

Bronze
Apr 30, 2007
Day one. I don't care if the plans are $100 a month. Still buying it.

- SR
MEEEEEEEE! lol, but i am for realz

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
Add me to the list. Hell, if I can find my cat burglar outfit I'll break in on the evening of the 28th. :cool:

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY

- SR
It's going to be a tough day for me. Most of it will be spent in front of an Apple Store and at the same time this site I assume will be jamming. Too bad I won't be able to see it. I'll probably login from my Treo or Moto Q -- or set up my Powerbook online w/ the Q as a modem.

-Chris

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
It's going to be a tough day for me. Most of it will be spent in front of an Apple Store and at the same time this site I assume will be jamming. Too bad I won't be able to see it. I'll probably login from my Treo or Moto Q -- or set up my Powerbook online w/ the Q as a modem.

-Chris
Great idea on the modem. I hadn't thought about that. That would be a good way to post while waiting in line. But without a current data plan, that would be some serious data charges.:sick:

Sirch128

Jun 6, 2007
I'm buying one on day 2 or 3, I'll read de reviews first, and then go to the store, here in Puerto Rico not to many people is going to be crazy about the iPhone, so hopefully there will be one in stock for me :) .

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Great idea on the modem. I hadn't thought about that. That would be a good way to post while waiting in line. But without a current data plan, that would be some serious data charges.:sick:
I have an unlimited plan with Sprint. Problem is, I found out last night that I only have 200 minutes. It's the only plan they would give me for a month to month. I got slammed with 200 overage. So, I'll be fine with data, but won't be making any calls (until I get my iPhone).

-Chris

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
I have an unlimited plan with Sprint. Problem is, I found out last night that I only have 200 minutes. It's the only plan they would give me for a month to month. I got slammed with 200 overage. So, I'll be fine with data, but won't be making any calls (until I get my iPhone).

-Chris
call me, so i can welcome you to the cruddyest network ever! lol
<----Current and long-time Bellsouth / Cingular / AT&T customer.

Boyscout47

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007

-Chris
don't Apple stores provide free wifi? If your outside i would just do that. Only issue is battery life. Thats why I am gathering the troops to help in this endeavor! :cool:

Jun 15, 2007
Newsday reporter wants to know more about iPhone release

Hi,

I am a reporter at Newsday and am interested in hearing from some folks about any speculation on additional features that may have been added and strategies for getting the phones on June 29 - or possible problems with the first round of phones.

Thanks to anyone who wants to share,

Emily Pickrell
emily.pickrell at newsday.com

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA

-Chris
200 minutes total? No nights and weekends?

Guess you'll just have to use email until then.:)