why does love hurt?

lowram00

Bronze
Feb 11, 2008
memphis TN
well for some reason i fell down like so hardcore due to the fact that i just found out a good friend and girl i have loved and helped and took care everything she need since she was 14 and we first meet and she texts me to say she has a myspace so i look and i see pics of this new guy and i don't know what to fell but sadness and hate this feeling so much i try so many times to get over her and she always finds ways back into my life and the feelings just start all over again so what yall do when yall feel just like this

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
well for some reason i fell down like so hardcore due to the fact that i just found out a good friend and girl i have loved and helped and took care everything she need since she was 14 and we first meet and she texts me to say she has a myspace so i look and i see pics of this new guy and i don't know what to fell but sadness and hate this feeling so much i try so many times to get over her and she always finds ways back into my life and the feelings just start all over again so what yall do when yall feel just like this
Dude i tottally know what your saying brother. Like one time i fell so hardcore for this chica i knew since she was like 31/2 but when she sent me her facebook page in june of last year i was all looking at it and stuff. THen i saw this advertisment on top of it promoting something called proactive. And im all like i think i heard of this before so i clicked it rite. And it was like all about pimple medication im like wth you know?/ i don't have pimples im so hardcore clear skin and all so im tottally like clicking the [X] at that point but i accidentally x'd out of my whole browser window and dude .. i totally lost all my open tabs for reals. I guess life is just like that ya know? so i mean like what like it is what it is bro!

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
it hurts because it feels so good.

anyway, not much you can do about it other than move on.

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
iCafe was that a joke? I'm not sure if I should laugh...
@lowram, were you ever dating this girl? Maybe you should have made a move or something. If its over then move on. Love is really hard.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
I agree with Styfle and hippo - if it was romance / love, it's like a hangover - there is no real cure except time.

In the meantime, do your best to take your mind completely off her - have a good time - go out with friends, workout, stay real busy, don't give yourself much 'moping around' time ...

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
LOL no not music. It will make you think of her. Go hang out with you friends, do something that takes all your attention, install the 3.0 beta or something.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
well, you have to listen to the right music.

Frank is the right music.

If you're not into music much, Styfle is right... just do something that will take up all of your attention. After going through woman stuff, i think a read about a dozen books in the course of a month or so. Hadn't really read anything since high school, and nothing since. It really took my mind off of the stupid s*** (yes, in the end, it really is stupid s***) for hours on end.

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
unreal, you love and took care of EVERYTHING this girl needed since she was 14? something doesn't add up here, how can you love someone but not know them well enough to know they have a bf (and ultimately find out via myspace)? this is ridiculous......

you need this...

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
no matter how much you like a girl, how hot you think she is, there is always one out there that is better and hotter. get out and enjoy being single. and always remember to talk to the chicks that act like they've had way too much to drink.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
low, replace her with someone else, be it a friend or another girl. That'll speed up your healing process.

Dude i tottally know what your saying brother. Like one time i fell so hardcore for this chica i knew since she was like 31/2 but when she sent me her facebook page in june of last year i was all looking at it and stuff. THen i saw this advertisment on top of it promoting something called proactive. And im all like i think i heard of this before so i clicked it rite. And it was like all about pimple medication im like wth you know?/ i don't have pimples im so hardcore clear skin and all so im tottally like clicking the [X] at that point but i accidentally x'd out of my whole browser window and dude .. i totally lost all my open tabs for reals. I guess life is just like that ya know? so i mean like what like it is what it is bro!
Gee, that made a lot of sense. Did a 3rd grader write that for you?

lowram00

Bronze
Feb 11, 2008
memphis TN
no i meet her when i rode with my older brother to her house bc he use like her sister and we went over there watch a movie and she cool and we went out a few times over the 6 years but whenever i got a new girl she call wanting be together so i left the other girls for her and then she be like we are to different and then get a new b/f that the dance we did for years and what funny the guys she dated most can be men bc she always called me or text me when she need help just like now she text me this week asking if i help her get a car then ask if i let her barrow 1,000 to put down on a car haha to bad i aint the helper anymore just sucks so bad and yeah i wish i chould find the 3.0 beta to down and play with but im haveing no luck

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
no i meet her when i rode with my older brother to her house bc he use like her sister and we went over there watch a movie and she cool and we went out a few times over the 6 years but whenever i got a new girl she call wanting be together so i left the other girls for her and then she be like we are to different and then get a new b/f that the dance we did for years and what funny the guys she dated most can be men bc she always called me or text me when she need help just like now she text me this week asking if i help her get a car then ask if i let her barrow 1,000 to put down on a car haha to bad i aint the helper anymore just sucks so bad and yeah i wish i chould find the 3.0 beta to down and play with but im haveing no luck
perhaps she does not like you because you talk like a moron?

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
hahahahahahahahaha dude wat tha ****? where did you learn to talk/type/spell/do anything? how old are you or are you just that incompetent?

i'm sorry i couldn't help it, but i have tutored 5th graders who write better than you :)

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
you're lucky. he actually used a period AND a comma...

we love ya, lowram, but boy is it hard to read your posts...