Why does my hotspot wheel keeps spinning?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ICON502, Apr 18, 2011.

1. ICON502

ICON502 Member

Why does my hotspot/internet tethering wheel keep spinning and is there a way to stop it?
  2. ICON502

ICON502 Member

I went ahead and updated to 4.3.2 and it no longer does that. I guess it was somekind of bug?
  3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius

I'm on 4.2.1 and mine does it too, I don't think it's a bug it's just the way it is and I'm glad they changed it
  5. ICON502

ICON502 Member

What did they change about it?
  6. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius

I don't know you tell me, mine still does it and I believe everybody elses that still use 4.2.1.
  7. ICON502

ICON502 Member

Who knows lol. I'm glad it's fixed though. Why don't u update to 4.3.2?

Sent from my iPhone4 using iCafe app
  8. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius

I waited out on the untethered jailbrake for 4.3, then 4.3 had a few bugs so I waited for 4.3.1, then my girlfriend took my MacBook and hasn't returned it ( shes got finals ) I'm happy with the 4.2.1 jailbrake, so I guess I'll stay this way till a major update or until the new phone comes out.
  9. canamera

canamera Zealot

Your not missing anything Benny, stay where you are.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app
  10. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius

I really wouldn't use airplay, and I don't need a faster safari unless it can improve my tiny wings score :)

I'll get the new iPhone when it comes out anyway so I don't see the point of going through that hassle since my jailbreak works flawlessly
  11. Europa

Europa Moderator

The wheel has always perpetually spun, just like it does in bluetooth settings. It doesn't drain the battery; it's only spinning when you're on that screen.
  12. ICON502

ICON502 Member

Thats weird cause sometimes when I turned my cellular data on it would keep spinning and sometimes it would stop. Now that I updated to 4.3.2 it dont spin.

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg