Why don't we have an alarm that vibrates?

Vultren

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
Its always been bugging me, I've looked for it before. I want an alarm that I can set that only vibrates. That way I can get ready to pack up to get ready to switch classes without the phone going off in class....I don't need it, I'll live without it, but does anyone know if we have this feature? If not, why don't we?

S

Starry

I'm with ya that'd be a great feature... I hate that my phone goes off when I want to end a Sales Mtg.. Listen APPLE... give us VIBRATION on ALARM! TY
LOL

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
I'm with ya that'd be a great feature... I hate that my phone goes off when I want to end a Sales Mtg.. Listen APPLE... give us VIBRATION on ALARM! TY
LOL
is that really why you want it? ;)

S

Starry

Boy he gets called a GENIUS and he turns into a freakin PISTOL! LOL.. you are wired dude.... You following me around this place? :) LMAO

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
Of course... Just can't get enough of the texas smile! at least I did not say R word smile :)

S

Starry

Follow me baby.. lets go educate these folks on iPhones.. LOL.. ok you talk I'll listen.. :) Your smarter than me... :) And you get a GOLD STAR for not using the "R" word unlike Tinman! LOL

Spikefood

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
Hot and heavy topic. :O

I really wish the Phones vibrator was stronger, can hardly feel it in my pocket.