Why I'm not TOTALLY irked...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
I was mad too, but here's why I am not pissed.

1 .I knew this was going to happen. I figured by November, but nonetheless I knew.

2. With the same interface as the iPod Touch, there will HAVE to be some sort of true 3rd party apps coming to both devices. The demand will be huge, and it just makes sense. Make a program for the Touch that woks on the iPhone....

I guess now I am waiting for some good apps since the iPod touch and iPhone are almost the same. Technology changes constantly. I am typing on a Macbook that has the same specs as a 6 month MacBook Pro. For a lot less....

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
The only real reason I'm irked is Steve Job's smart-ass "too bad, So sad" type comment about "that's technology". It's bad enough that they did a price drop 68 days after the iPhone was initially released (not a good businesss practice unless you have a LOT of iPhones in a warehouse somewhere...) But to insult the very people that managed to boost stock and keep the iPhone on the lips of the technology world, AND grab a HUGE piece of the cell phone market, that's just in very poor taste.
Job's can put his iPhone where the sun don't shine and sit and spin.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
The only real reason I'm irked is Steve Job's smart-ass "too bad, So sad" type comment about "that's technology". It's bad enough that they did a price drop 68 days after the iPhone was initially released (not a good businesss practice unless you have a LOT of iPhones in a warehouse somewhere...) But to insult the very people that managed to boost stock and keep the iPhone on the lips of the technology world, AND grab a HUGE piece of the cell phone market, that's just in very poor taste.
Job's can put his iPhone where the sun don't shine and sit and spin.
Well, please prove me wrong and show me that quote from Jobs.

I am not trying to start another hate thread. My point is that long term this is a good thing.