So last night my phone was NOT plugged in, it was just sitting on my nightstand. My phone did ring a few times during the night but I didn't answer it and let it lay there. When I woke up I immediately went for the phone and I had to throw it on the bed. it was WAY to hot to even hold. And also my battery was almost dead, it was way in the red. Which is odd because it haad a full charge when i went to bed. It was hotter than ANY electronic device I had ever used! I don't understand why it got so hot! So i restarted the phone and it started to cool down slowly. I put it on the charger for about an hour and it stayed relatively cool. but why was the battery almost totally dead and why was it so hot? Has anyone experienced something similar? or know why it was burning hot and had drained the battery entirely?