Why iPhone PC Suite ? It is very what interested !

Apr 2, 2008
I am understood why you is again unused iPhone PC Suite .Image its handling in order to who set-up software, change Thems, copy music, film,....
-where I am live, there is so many software is interested .Wish your its setup to only fasten over Installer but also who must tend data nor to fasten to add" sheet is emended " Again novum is take .

+++ Pose becomes me warn you to use iPhone PC Suite(English) !++++++

Mar 22, 2008
:confused: I have read that many times, and I still don't understand what you're saying.

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Caubetocdaido, where do you live? Perhaps you could type your question in your native langauge and use a translation tool to help us understand what it is that you're asking. :)

chrismmm

Silver
Dec 27, 2007
Gwinnett, Georgia
i think he is saying..i don't understand why more of you arent using iPhone pc suite. it has a bunch of features and everyone here is using it..

sarb_deep

May 7, 2008
i think he is saying..i don't understand why more of you arent using iPhone pc suite. it has a bunch of features and everyone here is using it..

Please Provide me the link for pcsuite (iPhone)
I am using iPhone browser ssh winscp, but never tried pcsuit of iPhone.
will be thankful to u

sarb

May 14, 2008
Please give the link of pcsuite for iPhone
i never tried .
will be thankful to u

sarb
http://www.savefile.com/files/1524088 btw, i got this link from another thread in this forum.

it's a really good app, there are a few bits of it still in chinese, but apart from that its excellent. You can use this app to backup, upload music, notes, sms, contacts etc.

Note. in the afore-mentioned thread a lot of users posted that the install apps feature on this prog isn't very good so i avoided using this bit, rest of the prog works brill though.

Last edited by a moderator:

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
I am understood why you is again unused iPhone PC Suite .Image its handling in order to who set-up software, change Thems, copy music, film,....
-where I am live, there is so many software is interested .Wish your its setup to only fasten over Installer but also who must tend data nor to fasten to add" sheet is emended " Again novum is take .

+++ Pose becomes me warn you to use iPhone PC Suite(English) !++++++
You are a disgrace to the Queen's English

.......let me speak to you in your langauge:
hfiusadhfiu dsoihsou did odiufi f deuieo sa dfhyryeioa eiws . jdihe jeio anweuwhy cnde ejuiswi s aowi. jhdusoi d d. shysieue s ahyweyuw.

May 14, 2008
You are a disgrace to the Queen's English

.......let me speak to you in your langauge:
hfiusadhfiu dsoihsou did odiufi f deuieo sa dfhyryeioa eiws . jdihe jeio anweuwhy cnde ejuiswi s aowi. jhdusoi d d. shysieue s ahyweyuw.
easy, he prob just put it into a translator (one that obviously doesn't do english to well!)

wd_stroke

Bronze
Apr 12, 2008
Yeah, I use it also... Don't really care if others don't. That's the beauty of living in a free world. BTW that's my post below. :)

http://www.savefile.com/files/1524088 btw, i got this link from another thread in this forum.

it's a really good app, there are a few bits of it still in chinese, but apart from that its excellent. You can use this app to backup, upload music, notes, sms, contacts etc.

Note. in the afore-mentioned thread a lot of users posted that the install apps feature on this prog isn't very good so i avoided using this bit, rest of the prog works brill though.

Last edited by a moderator:

snpri3

Bronze
Mar 26, 2008
i think he was saying what the benefits of iPhone PC suite compared to others, as i noticed mentioned that there is allot of software where he is from that supports maybe the same function or maybe i am confused. anyways anything you use over Wifi like WinSCP will bottle your uploads and downloads because its over the air, and sometimes it likes to disconnect because of the interferance over the air i guess. iPhone PC suite offers allot more and of course MUCH faster uploads to your iPhone/ipod if your transfaring BIG files then use iPhone PC suite even if your not use it!