Why is EIC on Greenwich time on iPhone2?

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
I got a new replacement iPhone yesterday and EIC's posting times are all on Greenwhich time, which is 8 hours ahead of me. This doesn't happen on my computer. My settings on the phone seem to be right (time zone, automatic settings, etc) and other forums like the Apple forums are right on Denver time. :confused:

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
It is probably a profile setting that vbulletin can correct with javascript, which might not work correctly on the iPhone. Go to your options and set your timezone there, if you haven't already.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
It is probably a profile setting that vbulletin can correct with javascript, which might not work correctly on the iPhone. Go to your options and set your timezone there, if you haven't already.
My time zone is on Denver with "time zone support", "24-hour time" and "set automatically" all turned on (I turned them off too and it makes no difference). Isn't it weird that EIC is the only site affected? I guess it's no big deal and I can live with it. I just wonder why.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Thanks! I forgot I wasn't logged in on the new iPhone (I was always automatically logged in before). All it took was to log in, and I was back on Denver time.
Another really short thread.