Why is my bill so high

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

azcats1

Jul 5, 2007
I received my bill and it's $254.27. I have the 1350 mins plan, can anyone tell me why my bill is so high. Will my next bill be lower? I also notice that I did'nt get my rollover minutes. I only used 960 mins last month. :(

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
wtf thts slot mine was 113 because of activation and fees for the first month and I barely use them all
but ya that's slot mate

I received my bill and it's $254.27. I have the 1350 mins plan, can anyone tell me why my bill is so high. Will my next bill be lower? I also notice that I did'nt get my rollover minutes. I only used 960 mins last month. :(
It should be for the first and second month plus the activation fees.

I am on the 59.99 plan and my first bill was $164.98. So that is for the first two months, and the activation fee.
Yours sounds about right.

thesaint

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
DFW
were u with AT&T earlier?, if not then hexonxonx is right. They usually pro-rate the charges for the next month and issue a bill. That is why you see your first month bill to be very high.

Your next month will be around $110 ($79.99 + $20 iPhone data plan + Taxes)

SiLeNtKiLLa

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Atlanta
Mine is $260....I called to find out why, they say because of prorated charges from june.. i just looked at it online, and its confusing as hel....

But, I got the $99 a month plus 1500 messages, plus activation

So my guess is...$56 for June (17 days Prorated)...$99 Monthly charge (for July) Activation.....plus I guess $9.99 for the 1500 messages (I think thats the price) Taxes and all that other good stuff.... I dunno why Im trying to convince myself this is how it suppose to be.... probably I just don't feel like callin and being an dyck.