Why is my iPhone suddenly making this Noise/Alert?

H

Hayesimus

Never heard it until this morning, but its like a BINK! with a vibrate. I don't know what it is. I have some unheard voicemails, but other than that, I mean the iPhone doesn't do alerts like that! Does anyone know what I'm talkin about?!

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
No I don't but thought I would give it a bump. Maybe someone else has an idea.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Isn't there an application that provides reminders like that? Though I imagine you would know if you had that installed.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Mine makes a noise when it gets more mail. If I to not turn off the auto check, it will make noise all night. Well, every 15 minutes if there is new mail.

mittenman

Silver
Jul 25, 2007
Nowhere, Mitten
Do you have Intelliscreen installed? Mine did exactly that when I did, for no reason. Un-installed and it stopped. I liked Intelliscreen, but it was just plain annoying.

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
Never heard it until this morning, but its like a BINK! with a vibrate. I don't know what it is. I have some unheard voicemails, but other than that, I mean the iPhone doesn't do alerts like that! Does anyone know what I'm talkin about?!
Mine does that when the spinning wheel is going, and the phone is locked up. I have to restore when that happens. But if everything else is working, your guess is as good as mine.

H

Hayesimus

well my phone randomly started up again. Didn't sshut off. Just went straight to the Apple logo startup screen. But no alerts no so I guess it fixed itself