Why Is My Phone Not Updating?

shilly

Sep 27, 2007
I have my phone is in the dock, iTunes comes up, it syncs, I hit check for updates and i get the message, 1.0.2 is the current version?
I shut my phone off and on and tried again, shut down iTunes and tried again, updated iTunes and tried again. Keeps saying I have the current version which is 1.0.2 after I click check for updates?

Aug 1, 2007
I have my phone is in the dock, iTunes comes up, it syncs, I hit check for updates and i get the message, 1.0.2 is the current version?
I shut my phone off and on and tried again, shut down iTunes and tried again, updated iTunes and tried again. Keeps saying I have the current version which is 1.0.2 after I click check for updates?
damn I know! same thing for me! someone help! maybe an update to iTunes wil do the trick!? well ill be back and try that and tell you if that works ;-0

shilly

Sep 27, 2007
yup the iTunes update was it. I thought my iTunes was the current version and updated but it wasn't. after I installed the new version and docked the iPhone the 1.1.1 download started. Yipppeeee

Aug 1, 2007
yup the iTunes update was it. I thought my iTunes was the current version and updated but it wasn't. after I installed the new version and docked the iPhone the 1.1.1 download started. Yipppeeee
cool mine started and i even restored my iPhone, and its installed , now it's saying incorrect SIM insert an unlocked sim to activate iPhone.. SH**T! someone help!