Why you shouldn't buy your iPad from Walmart

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Timothy Pina, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Timothy Pina

Timothy Pina New Member

:cautious: Never, Never, Ever buy your Ipad Mini or any Apple Products from Walmart...Why?
    Because almost every Apple product they sell is defective and sadly....you have only 15 days from the day you purchase your Apple product from Walmart to return it. When I brought my new Apple mini Ipad, it stop charging 25 days after purchasing it at a Walmart store, I brought it back wanting a new one, only to be told by the store manager.... Sorry can't help you because Apple will not credit us for the return product after 15 days. I called Apple to make a complaint and they were very surprise and told me they were not aware of Walmart's Apple product policy. So BUYER...BEWARE I will never buy another electronic product from Walmart. I continue to buy from Amazon.com that gives you a least 30 days to return a defective product. Why should I buy from Walmart if they refuse to stand behind the products they sell and then blame the manufacturer for the reason! Minus 5 stars WALMART...You SUCK!:eek:

2. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

Apple has a 14 day return policy. No different. Purchasing from either store will provide you with a 1-year warranty w/ service from any Apple Store.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Book a genius bar appointment at an Apple Store. They will exchange it for you. If you don't have one nearby, they will email you a shipping label.

Be sure to back it up and then restore it to factory settings first. Sometimes that fixes problems like the one you described. If not, your data will be removed and it will be ready for exchange. You can apply your backup when you get the new one.

4. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

What E said. ^

Sent using iCafe app

5. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

I agree with L. ^

6. Redbull2000

Redbull2000 Member
    Bronze

Never brought any electronic from Walmart. Never ever !

Sent using iCafe app

7. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

You're missing out on some savings then lol

Sent using iCafe app

8. A333West

A333West New Member

There some things I'd consider buying from Walmart, but I don't think an Apple product would be one of them *shrug*