Wi-fi Edge issue

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

sammyb

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
New York
Any body knows how to just use wifi, I'm seating on my comp desk 2inches from my router and yet the phone still using edge. I tried re doing the wi-fi settings and that did not work.

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
No problem here. Usually mine has been on wifi because I've spent the day at home (after being away all day yesterday). One corner of my house had bad reception for my wifi and didn't even realize it when I was using the browser. Edge definitely seems slower on EDGE but not like day and night.

My house is kinda up in the hills and usually I get patchy reception via my Treo. Spent two hours this morning talking to family on my iPhone and the reception was vastly superior.

Marksman

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
Check out the link in my sig about wifi. It has tips that might help you I had the same problem. Also links back to a thread here were Mav posted the information that got me fixed.

hoop

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
arlington,texas
ya i called comcast cable and the tech there told me to set the wifi settings and now it on wifi full time, haven't been on edge yet. sweet
me so so so happy:cool:

sammyb

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
New York
Check out the link in my sig about wifi. It has tips that might help you I had the same problem. Also links back to a thread here were Mav posted the information that got me fixed.
NOW it works after this tips thanks allot, now if I can figure out how to make folders for my pics on the phone ill be golden.:laugh2::laugh2: