Wi-Fi Password

Cooley470

Dec 22, 2007
Hey, I can't connect to Safari or youtube because I have a string of code as my wi-fi source, and it needs a password, can somone help me find where I look for the password?

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
if you don't know what they are, then you certainly won't know what values to put in there. If this is the setting on the iPhone you're referring to - you will almost certainly not need to enter anything - you will have the DHCP option selected probably and all these settings will be transmitted to the phone from the router when you connect.

The password will be specified in your router settings. You should have a manual somewhere.

Cooley470

Dec 22, 2007
if you don't know what they are, then you certainly won't know what values to put in there. If this is the setting on the iPhone you're referring to - you will almost certainly not need to enter anything - you will have the DHCP option selected probably and all these settings will be transmitted to the phone from the router when you connect.

The password will be specified in your router settings. You should have a manual somewhere.
i have an iPod touch, but thank you, ill look in the manual, im not thinking. im just excited