Wi-fi toggle not working in 2.2!

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
Mine works. In Bossprefs & in settings. However, it does take a little longer for WiFi to find the network & run.

dagoo98

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Mine works. In Bossprefs & in settings. However, it does take a little longer for WiFi to find the network & run.
My wi-fi connection works fine. What I was referring to was the actual icon toggle button you can add to the springboard for one touch on and off.....that's not working.

dagoo98

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
It sure doesn't. I'm sure they'll update it.
Ok great.....just wanted to make sure it wasn't just my phone. I actually tried to install and reinstall and now I can't even get it to install. It says the dependencies of the package have not been met. Whatever that that means...LOL!

getmdb

Jan 14, 2009
my wifi does not work either!

Has anyone else noticed that the Wi-fi toggle is not working in 2.2 jailbreak?
I have just jailbreak 2.2 for my iPhone through Pwnage and my wifi does not work either! I have read other advice and been told that i cannot restore to a previous version. can anyone shed any light on this. I am using an Orange sim card and was tempted to get an O2 pay as you go. I understand from friends that have jailbreak their iPhone series 2 that if you use an O2 sim card and phone pay as you go customer service, they will automatically update your sim to also use edge!
This still does not help the issue that wi-fi does not work with this new break so i would appreciate any assistance you can give me . Thanks

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
Try SBSettings, has more than just a wifi toggle ;)

Last edited by a moderator: