Widgets!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
I installed Football (scores), Unit Converter, and Dictionary but can't get any of them to work.

I installed them in /var/root/Library/Widgets and confirmed that everything is in place with regards to System/Library/WidgetResources.

The Football comes up, draws half the field and then stalls. Dictionary comes up with the brown bar and nothing else. And Unit Converter allows me to enter in numerical values but I can't select what I'm converting.

Anyone get any of these working? Any ideas?

jeepshots

Bronze
Jul 10, 2007
I installed Football (scores), Unit Converter, and Dictionary but can't get any of them to work.

I installed them in /var/root/Library/Widgets and confirmed that everything is in place with regards to System/Library/WidgetResources.

The Football comes up, draws half the field and then stalls. Dictionary comes up with the brown bar and nothing else. And Unit Converter allows me to enter in numerical values but I can't select what I'm converting.

Anyone get any of these working? Any ideas?
Not me. I'm trying to put Sudoku widget on. Figured it'd be simple. I created a folder called Sudoku under the Widgets folder, and copied everything from Sudoku.zip into the Sudoku folder. The Widget App saw the Sudoku, but only put a question mark there, so I know it's not laid out right. I don't have a mac, so I don't know how the files deploy on a mac. Oh well - somebody'll figure it out.