Wife 2 / iPhone 0

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
My wife just threw my iPhone 3g in a fit of rage and broke it
this is the second one, the first was my iPhone v1
with that one the screen cracked, this one had the incase cover so luckily
the screen is still in good condition
I now have the white screen of death and im gonna try and get it replaced under warranty
I love this crazy woman!/iPhone killer
p.s. Anyone want to take bets on how long before she breaks my 3gs?

Mrs. iCafe

Bronze
Jun 8, 2008
yes, Very cute & mature Thomas.. bring our personal issues to a forum! All I have to say is..I hope people ask you WHY & that you actually have the ability to be honest. Which I doubt. But regardless- you deserved it.

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
Why did you throw his phone? Why did she throw your phone?

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
Because i was sleeping with her sister behind her back
lol
because we got in an argument

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
yes, Very cute & mature Thomas.. bring our personal issues to a forum! All I have to say is..I hope people ask you WHY & that you actually have the ability to be honest. Which I doubt. But regardless- you deserved it.
Well, in his defense, it is your fault that you married someone who is SO aggravating. :p

Mrs. iCafe

Bronze
Jun 8, 2008
Actually NO..we did not get into an arugment! An argument takes 2 people! YOU were the one being an imature & mean jerk as usual!

Mrs. iCafe

Bronze
Jun 8, 2008
Well, in his defense, it is your fault that you married someone who is SO aggravating. :p
Well in MY defense, Im assuming your NOT married & have no idea what your talking about.

Mrs. iCafe

Bronze
Jun 8, 2008
Well it was a joke, and actually I am married, but have never needed to resort to violence or property damage.
Well, im seriously upset..& now especially that he made a post about this, likes its all a joke when its HIS fault.. so maybe I didn't 'get' the joke. But congrats on picking a winner the 1st time, were not all so lucky I guess.

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
Well, im seriously upset..& now especially that he made a post about this, likes its all a joke when its HIS fault.. so maybe I didn't 'get' the joke. But congrats on picking a winner the 1st time, were not all so lucky I guess.
I was actually on your side, saying that he was aggravating, just trying to lighten the awkward situation. You are right though, he probably made this thread just to provoke you even more.

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
And this, my dear friends, is why police hate getting called to domestic situations. Nobody wins. Well, at least until the make-up sex. :p

Mrs. iCafe

Bronze
Jun 8, 2008
I was actually on your side, saying that he was aggravating, just trying to lighten the awkward situation. You are right though, he probably made this thread just to provoke you even more.
Aggravating, doesn't even begin to describe it, as many of you have fallen victim to his antics yourselves. yes, he does provoking VERY well..hence the broken iPhone..again. Just learn your lesson "Icafe"...im never going to take your disrespect & BS

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Dangit! I'm out of popcorn. If I run out and get some, will you two promise to still be fighting when I get back?