WiFi at mcdonalds

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

lilnef

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
My local mcdonalds offers wifi connection just wondering if all of the mcdonalds are doing the same

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
The Krystal restaurants around this area all have free WIFI; they just force you to accept their rules and view their homepage before you start surfing. Not bad when you consider it's free.

mlass

Silver
Jun 19, 2007
With At&t having Wifi Hot Spots at all McDonals in my area, it would be nice to over it free to iPhone users.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
where u at?

since we're discussing if there is wifi in McDonalds... i think that it is a good idea to tell where we are at and if there is McDonalds wifi.

there is McDonalds wifi where i live .. you have to pay for it..

i live in Salinas, CA

veedubcos

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
since we're discussing if there is wifi in McDonalds... i think that it is a good idea to tell where we are at and if there is McDonalds wifi.

there is McDonalds wifi where i live .. you have to pay for it..

i live in Salinas, CA

I got jipped by Starbuks before had to pay $9? wheres the free in that?

Bootlessjam

Bronze
Apr 15, 2007
That's pretty stupid how you can't pay at the counter to use the hotspot.

I'm used to searching for networks on my PSP and often in town I can find a unsecured one amongst the 50 secured ones, at school I have access to the university-wide network, and at home I have my own as well as my neighbor's which I only use in emergencies when my data quota for the month is up. So I have no problems surfing the net with my PSP.

Even most of the iPhone web apps work on it!