WiFi Connection on iPad Air

Discussion in 'iPad Air' started by pserena, Sep 13, 2014.

1. pserena

pserena New Member

Can anyone tell my why my Ipad Air will not connect to my home WiFi? It has connected before and I have other devices on my router and my Ipad connects ok to other WiFi locations like a public areas. I've reset the router, cleared all internet connections on my Ipad and it will not connect. Any suggestions...

2. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

Have you tried rebooting the iPad Air and connecting it to your computer to see if it'll then connect? I am reading now to try to remove the case or covering if there is one and then connect it. It says this could cause the signal to lose some strength.

I am also reading now to turn airplane mode on, go to settings-general-reset, press reset network settings, confirm the reset. Then turn airplane mode off.

As you can tell there are a ton of tests and or fixes for this online.

3. wijnaldumwilliam

wijnaldumwilliam New Member

Yep, same issue here. Got my new iPad Air 2 yesterday, got it setup, but the wireless connection drops and does not stay connected. Every time I start use the iPad, the connection is not there. Reboot, does not make a difference. Turning on and off the wireless helps, and eventually get a connection. No issues with my iPhone, new Macbook, or other devices. Just the new iPad Air 2. Have the 64gb version.

4. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Have you tried resetting the network settings on your iPad?

5. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius
    Gold

Hope they solved it in the almost 2 years since this was posted

6. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

Report these guys, Roof. :)

House-dr-gregory-house-14201686-500-375.jpg