WiFi not working on 6.0

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

showguy

Silver
Dec 2, 2007
Long Island, NY
I just updated my iPhone and ipad to 6.0. Both have the same exact problem. When I try to connect to my home wifi an Apple log in page comes up. Very much the same as if you were trying to log into a hotel wireless etc. Any thoughts? everything was fine before the upgrade. The home wireless is fine and running other devices.

Oct 14, 2011
Alabama
I'm experiencing the exact same issue. An Apple login screen pops for both of my home wifi routers. And the Apple login page displays an error message.

Inkncraig

Jan 30, 2012
My phone is doing the same thing. I select the network. It connects, then drops it and takes me to a Apple page. I'm on Verizon (4S)

jford951

Bronze
Sep 23, 2009
My ipad 2 and iPhone4 work on home wifi but my wifes iPhone4 does the same as complaints here. For the people that are not working do you have a VPN setup because that is only thing I see different in our phones even though she is not connected

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
I'm having the same problem. i can't get on m network and iTunes asks me for my CC security code as if I owe $ and I don't.

OOOOWEE! :mad: Apple WTLF is going on man?! O_o

There better be a quick easy fix to this. I need my internet to work in order to update some Apple Apps that need to download.

MrMike6by9

Evangelist
Gold
Nov 16, 2008
Maryland, USA
I was playing around with settings and clicked on FaceTime ... I think I hit "Use your Apple ID for FaceTime". A page quickly popped up with "success" in teeny tiny print. Now the wifi appears to be connected. .... very strange ...