WiFi on Jesus Phone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Norwest

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
Oh yeah!

Sitting here in a long line of cars waiting to move my son into the Howard University freshman dorm surfing the net on my Jesus phone connected to the campus wifi.

The great unwashed with their non-wi crackberry models are sitting here twiddling their thumbs and watching me with envy. Yeah, you can cut and paste... but can you do THIS!:laugh2:

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Oh yeah!

Sitting here in a long line of cars waiting to move my son into the Howard University freshman dorm surfing the net on my Jesus phone connected to the campus wifi.

The great unwashed with their non-wi crackberry models are sitting here twiddling their thumbs and watching me with envy. Yeah, you can cut and paste... but can you do THIS!:laugh2:
It's a good thing you're still in your car; if you weren't, then a crowd would be forming around you to check out your iPhone. Everytime I take mine out at school, a crowd forms.

TomTomTuning

Bronze
Aug 10, 2007
Camp Hill, PA
hahahahaha...
That's awesome..

I don't go on the forum much on my iPhone, when i am bored some where i am sure i will. but i am usually always in front of a PC.

At work all day

Silverado

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Oh yeah!

Hmmm... I've been doing THIS (i.e., posting to forums from my phone) for years. Granted, the iPhone does it with more style, but it IS years later ;)

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
Hmmm... I've been doing THIS (i.e., posting to forums from my phone) for years. Granted, the iPhone does it with more style, but it IS years later ;)
I've had 3 different Windows Smart Phones with several browsers and none have come CLOSE to the efficiency of the iPhone's browsing. IMO, it is far more than just "style".

Silverado

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
I've had 3 different Windows Smart Phones with several browsers and none have come CLOSE to the efficiency of the iPhone's browsing. IMO, it is far more than just "style".
Yes, "style" was not an adequate description for the web browser. But the years part was accurate ;)

My point is that many people on this board seem to think that the iPhone is breaking new ground in capabilities where in reality many of the things it does have been possible for years. Of course the iPhone is much more advanced than those older devices, but it is partly expected because it is much newer. I said partly because, at least in the browser area, it went far beyond the next step in the state of the art.

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
It's a good thing you're still in your car; if you weren't, then a crowd would be forming around you to check out your iPhone. Everytime I take mine out at school, a crowd forms.
Nice! I'm picturing a bad zombie movie and you've locked yourself in the car to keep them out. :laugh2: