WiFi stops working, cannot even find a list of networks

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

yipses

Sep 25, 2007
I got an iPhone last night and was able to connect to my home Wifi network. However, after about an hour, it stopped. The iPhone will try to scan for a list of networks, but no networks show up. If i try to connect manually, it is unable to connect

This morning I tried again at work with a different wifi network, still no luck.

I've tried to turn wifi off/on, hard/soft reset, airplane mode on/off. Anyone encounter the same problems or have any potential solutions?

Help! :mad:

Nov 3, 2007
exactly the same problem

some weeks after i unlock mi iPhone, i start to have this problem, the iPhone stop finding networks it just all time keep looking and never found anything.
if someone have the answer plaes let us know. Im getting crazy:mad: thanks.

garoto

Nov 22, 2007
The same problem

I have the same problem. Have you found a what works?
Best
Fredrik

Last edited by a moderator:

smallboy

Apr 19, 2008
Same problem here - worked like a charm for a few weeks and decided to stop connecting / listing available networks..

Did you find out what the issue was?

Thanks,
S

Last edited by a moderator:

smallboy

Apr 19, 2008
Same problem here - worked like a charm for a few weeks and decided to stop connecting / listing available networks..

Did you find out what the issue was?

Thanks,
S
Well, I really thought it was a hardware issue until last night. One of the last things we had used on the iPhone with Wifi was YouTube. Last night, we happened to open YouTube and guess what, it started to detect the Wifi networks around again :)....

We then went into the network setting and that started to work again... and list the wifi networks.

I do not know how this could be related but all I know is that until we re opened YouTube again, we couldnt get Wifi to work anymore.... Weird......

-S