WiFi store on iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sep 1, 2007
i keep getting no account information found please connect to iTunes to configure your account when i try to buy something. how do i configure my account?

Sep 1, 2007
yes...hence why it is the wi-fi iTunes music store. i don't believe it will work over edge. this is really getting me annoyed on something ill prob only use 2 or 3 times anyways. i've searched all over ituens for a way to configure and im seeing nothing

skinsgamer

Bronze
Aug 13, 2007
It seems like they could do edge. I mean with installer app you could dl'd a 6 mb file. You know iTunes servers are better too. Kinda dumb even if you could only listen to the clips over edge.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Open iTunes on your computer and go into the store. Make sure you are signed in with your account there. Then, use the same Wi-Fi connection on the iPhone as the computer is.

Sep 1, 2007
Open iTunes on your computer and go into the store. Make sure you are signed in with your account there. Then, use the same Wi-Fi connection on the iPhone as the computer is.
yup thats exactly what i am doing. Im pn the phone with Apple now. I'll update once i hear from them

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
that wrkd my man...who needs a manual when got host of genius' on here like MacManPro...word...:laugh2:

another thing...once i leave my residence and i'm in the car...can i connect to wi-fi then?

Sep 1, 2007
hmm they told me the same thing and it still hasn't worked. they said that is the only thing i should have to do in order for it to work. this is weird

GP1138

Bronze
Sep 26, 2007
yeah...i gotta learn more about it...so i just gotta pick up the signal...most signals require a pswrd...at least the one at my church does...
Signals are usually limited to a range of a couple hundred feet at the very very most. So maybe to the next house over. You'd be lucky if you picked it up outside your house.

There are a lot of unsecured wireless networks, just make sure you're authorized to use them.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
Signals are usually limited to a range of a couple hundred feet at the very very most. So maybe to the next house over. You'd be lucky if you picked it up outside your house.

There are a lot of unsecured wireless networks, just make sure you're authorized to use them.
word...that makes sense...its like a hit or miss type thing...unless you're in mcdonalds or starbucks...i've seen where they post it in there window