WiFi Toggle for JB Ver 2.2

thegasguru

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
I be missing me my WiFi toggle! It's my most used app. WiFi drains the heck out of any device's battery, so it's sooo nice to be able to turn WiFi on and off with a single button press.

But WiFi toggle isn't working for ver JB ver 2.2 yet. In fact, it won't even install - it gives you an error message of "unmet dependencies".

Anyone have any idea when it will be updated?

thegasguru

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
Actually, I just installed SBSettings along with the SBSettingsToggle app. Wow...what a great app. I can invoke the toggles from *any* screen by swiping across the top title bar. Up pops a bunch of toggle switches for WiFi, 3G, Bluetooth, etc.

It still requires 2 taps - swipe to bring up the menu, then tap to execute. But now that I think about it...I had to navigate to the home screen to execute the old WiFi toggle app, and then navigate back to Safari. So that was more taps then SBSettings.

Anyway, cool app, works well.

dagoo98

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Actually, I just installed SBSettings along with the SBSettingsToggle app. Wow...what a great app. I can invoke the toggles from *any* screen by swiping across the top title bar. Up pops a bunch of toggle switches for WiFi, 3G, Bluetooth, etc.

It still requires 2 taps - swipe to bring up the menu, then tap to execute. But now that I think about it...I had to navigate to the home screen to execute the old WiFi toggle app, and then navigate back to Safari. So that was more taps then SBSettings.

Anyway, cool app, works well.
Waaaaay more helpful than just the wi-fi toggle.....THANKS ALOT!