Will AT&T Extend My Contract?

ADDam

Bronze
Mar 2, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
Hey Guys, I kinda hate to say it; But I want a Bold so badly right now! I just Used my upgrade a few months ago on my 3G. Is there anyway AT&T will let me buy the Bold at the Upgrade price. I am totally willing to extend my contract another 2 years?

impaler

Silver
Apr 28, 2007
Not gonna happen. You will pay retail.

impaler

Silver
Apr 28, 2007
Welp, No Bold for me. Not for $600.
Don't blame you--I did buy one off eBay for about $500 and tried it for a few days--and I missed my iPhone too much. Sold it again.

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Hey Guys, I kinda hate to say it; But I want a Bold so badly right now! I just Used my upgrade a few months ago on my 3G. Is there anyway AT&T will let me buy the Bold at the Upgrade price. I am totally willing to extend my contract another 2 years?
There's nothing wrong with wanting awesome phones. :laugh2:

FuelieNova

Contributor
Silver
Aug 3, 2008
Why not just add a second line for $10. I ask my ATT guy the same question and thats the answer he gave me.

Next question... if you add a second line, can you swap sims between the bold and iPhone?

Tg

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
Why not just add a second line for $10. I ask my ATT guy the same question and thats the answer he gave me.

Next question... if you add a second line, can you swap sims between the bold and iPhone?

Tg
But he would still end up paying $300 after MIR.

And you can swap the sim card, but unless the iPhone line is swapped to a BlackBerry data plan, he wouldn't be able to use data on the iPhone