Will be a long day on the 29th even after they open.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

tpeter

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
Think about it.

I don't think we will have to camp 24 hours or anything, perhaps possibly 4 to 6 hours im guessing at max.

BUT, lets say there is 150 iPhones at the store you are going to and you are number 100 in line. Think about how long it will take for those 100 people ahead of you to pick their accessories and then start a new plan if need be.

Plus there is probably limits as to how many people can be in the store at one time which will leave us outside until more leave.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
Think about it.

I don't think we will have to camp 24 hours or anything, perhaps possibly 4 to 6 hours im guessing at max.

BUT, lets say there is 150 iPhones at the store you are going to and you are number 100 in line. Think about how long it will take for those 100 people ahead of you to pick their accessories and then start a new plan if need be.

Plus there is probably limits as to how many people can be in the store at one time which will leave us outside until more leave.
Yeah, i'm expecting the worst... I wish I didn't have to work that day...getting off early, or not...

skyman

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
Think about it.

Explain to me why you would wait hour and hours and hours in line just to be one of the first to get an iPhone. And you might end up not getting one at all if they run out.

Seems silly to me.

But I would really like to know why so please explain........

skyman

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
They added 5,000 new salesmen, why do you think they did that? I would bet they have devised some sort of assembly line procedure for signin gup new customers and taking payments, etc...
What is your source for 5000 new salesmen?

tpeter

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
Explain to me why you would wait hour and hours and hours in line just to be one of the first to get an iPhone. And you might end up not getting one at all if they run out.

Seems silly to me.

People will wait because they want one, what more do you need?

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
nah...i'll pass.

as for being #100 in line. I don't think that us fanatics will be in that area...seeing as how we're all a couple notches up the crazy scale over the iPhone, waiting in line for 4-6 hours will probably put is in the #1-20 range. It's the people that are into it, but not obsessed that will be #100. just my opinion.

tpeter

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
nah...i'll pass.

as for being #100 in line. I don't think that us fanatics will be in that area...seeing as how we're all a couple notches up the crazy scale over the iPhone, waiting in line for 4-6 hours will probably put is in the #1-20 range. It's the people that are into it, but not obsessed that will be #100. just my opinion.

i can agree with that.

Mustang05

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
Man.. im just worried about being in the top 5...im afraid my Apple store wont have more than 5ish... for some reason. I suppose its flashbacks from the Wii war!:mad: