Will iPhone have these applications

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

applemyles

Jan 26, 2007
First I like to say Hello to all , I have a motrola Q and a sidekick. Kind of tired of my q because the battery issue and my sidekick . I kind of feel its for kids. no ffense to sidekick users. The sidekick is actually a great phone. I want to get the iPhone but am not sure if it will have these applications available.
1. AOL. instant messenger( we use it at my job. faster way to communicate)?
2. How fast is the download going to be. I know its edge technology but as in comparison to the motorola Q broadband , whats the difference?
3. Since it is a touch screen , do you think it is going to be very hard to text on?
I only want 1 phone. please help

Kabeyun

Silver
Jan 10, 2007
Northeast US
First I like to say Hello to all , I have a motrola Q and a sidekick. Kind of tired of my q because the battery issue and my sidekick . I kind of feel its for kids. no ffense to sidekick users. The sidekick is actually a great phone. I want to get the iPhone but am not sure if it will have these applications available.
1. AOL. instant messenger( we use it at my job. faster way to communicate)?
2. How fast is the download going to be. I know its edge technology but as in comparison to the motorola Q broadband , whats the difference?
3. Since it is a touch screen , do you think it is going to be very hard to text on?
I only want 1 phone. please help
1. No one knows.
2. Expect iPhone (EDGE) to have slower download speeds than Q (EVDO).
3. Opinions have differed. This forum and the FAQ have (links to) further information.

Welcome to EI.com!

-K