Will it always be on you?

Will it always be on you...

• Everywhere I go!

Votes: 33 100.0%
  • I'll only bring it to certain public places.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will never bring it to public places

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knowsall

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Noooo waaaay. If its gonna get lost or damaged. It will get lost or damaged out on the town enjoying myself. I'll take the risk.
Dangerous...but worth the risk

RHJS

Jun 18, 2007
SoCal
I think I'll have it on me everywhere I go but I've been having second thoughts on bringing it to school since I do go to a LAUSD but Ill bring it anyway.

And also to work since I'm going to start this summer. It might get really damaged while working (carrying heavy stuff etc.)

shift_2kmaxima

Bronze
Jun 9, 2007
Iam gonna have my iPhone on me ALL the time....school (wifi, omg i'll be surfing the web like crazy, i mean i'll still have my macbook in my backpack, but still iPhone is iPhone) also going places with family, its going to be so fun when going on long drives...me and my iPhone sitting in the back of a car, and watching movies :) awww hahah
but yeah, i am lil sacred about brining it to work (movie theater), just because if iam working concession or something, iam scared of hitting something with my leg when its crowded behind concession stand and breaking a screen...But it never happaned to my treo so iam sure i'll be fine...or i might even just leave it in my car ;)...and trust me i have AWESOME ALARM on my car...there is no way anyone will try to steal my baby...ohh yeah we have cameras around movie theater ;)
hahaha

later fellas

10 days left (not including today)