Will it always be on you?

Will it always be on you...

• Everywhere I go!

Votes: 33 100.0%
  • I'll only bring it to certain public places.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will never bring it to public places

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arrakis

Bronze
May 30, 2007
Will the iPhone always be on you, or will you leave it at home when you go to certain public places?

Knowsall

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Noooo waaaay. If its gonna get lost or damaged. It will get lost or damaged out on the town enjoying myself. I'll take the risk.
Dangerous...but worth the risk

adamjohn_98

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Always with me. I wish they made an otterbox for it, cause it will get dusty at camp.
I contacted Otterbox and they will be making one for the iPhone in the near future, for now they recommend one of their small cases that have foam lining, can't remember that exact model number.

Arrakis

Bronze
May 30, 2007
cool, i want to protect this thing as much as I can :p

May 6, 2007
United States
Since it can do so much and will be functioning as my phone, my main music player, and a great internet communicator for me, I will pretty much take it everywhere.

Arrakis

Bronze
May 30, 2007
Since it can do so much and will be functioning as my phone, my main music player, and a great internet communicator for me, I will pretty much take it everywhere.
Yeah, this thing will become people's life.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I don't go anywhere without my phone now so it won't be any different with the iPhone that's for sure.

RHJS

Jun 18, 2007
SoCal
I think I'll have it on me everywhere I go but I've been having second thoughts on bringing it to school since I do go to a LAUSD but Ill bring it anyway.

And also to work since I'm going to start this summer. It might get really damaged while working (carrying heavy stuff etc.)

shift_2kmaxima

Bronze
Jun 9, 2007
Iam gonna have my iPhone on me ALL the time....school (wifi, omg i'll be surfing the web like crazy, i mean i'll still have my macbook in my backpack, but still iPhone is iPhone) also going places with family, its going to be so fun when going on long drives...me and my iPhone sitting in the back of a car, and watching movies :) awww hahah
but yeah, i am lil sacred about brining it to work (movie theater), just because if iam working concession or something, iam scared of hitting something with my leg when its crowded behind concession stand and breaking a screen...But it never happaned to my treo so iam sure i'll be fine...or i might even just leave it in my car ;)...and trust me i have AWESOME ALARM on my car...there is no way anyone will try to steal my baby...ohh yeah we have cameras around movie theater ;)
hahaha

later fellas

10 days left (not including today)