Will Jailbreakme.com work for 1.1.2

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
so then there will probably be a jailbreak for 1.1.2 without downgrading back to 1.1.1?
We're certainly hoping so! But, some people are speculating that the Dev Team is not working as hard to crack 1.1.2 as they did 1.1.1 because of the "downgrade and jailbreak" scenario we're in now. In other words, it's still pretty easy to jailbreak 1.1.2 so their efforts to make a 'one touch' jailbreak might not be what they once were.

blacklabel775

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
quick question with these instructions can i use a new unopened 1.1.2 to do this
Im hoping you can answer a question for me. I am only trying to jailbreak and mod my phone, by using the baseband downgrade application in apptapp, do you unlock the phone to other carriers? I am on ATT and I'm apprehensive to unlock the phone in case future updates are not compatible with unlocked phones.

Bill Gates

Bronze
Oct 24, 2007
Im hoping you can answer a question for me. I am only trying to jailbreak and mod my phone, by using the baseband downgrade application in apptapp, do you unlock the phone to other carriers? I am on ATT and I'm apprehensive to unlock the phone in case future updates are not compatible with unlocked phones.

a out of box 1.1.2 i do believe u can not unlock it to other carriers. the dev team has not released that yet