Will jailbreakme.com work on iPhone software 1.1.2?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

sohail923

Nov 9, 2007
After I jail broke my iPhone it wouldn't get recognized by iTunes, so I finally rebooted the entire thing, but when restoring it...it automatically downloaded the software version 1.1.2! My problem was fixed but now I want to mod my iPhone again...will jaibreakeme.com not work on this new software?

Nov 1, 2007
Cyprus
After I jail broke my iPhone it wouldn't get recognized by iTunes, so I finally rebooted the entire thing, but when restoring it...it automatically downloaded the software version 1.1.2! My problem was fixed but now I want to mod my iPhone again...will jaibreakeme.com not work on this new software?

I think it doesn't work on 1.1.2! did you try it?

Velodog2

Silver
Jul 19, 2007
I haven't, and won't, try it, but logically if the update fixes the tiff exploit as it's supposed to, then by definition the 1.1.1 jailbreaker won't work.

iStealth

Bronze
Nov 5, 2007
No it won't work. Look for google videos by ipodtouchmaster. but the JB for 1.1.2 is on the way!