Will my iPhone sync as quickly as my iPod?

Green Goggles

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
When I dropped my 5th generation iPod in the pool last summer, it sank like a rock.

Can I expect similar sinking from my iPhone?
Any idea how sinking speeds may vary?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 18, 2007
I think that it is sometimes a OS issue if you have problems with it. It was really slow on my XP machine till I reinstalled the OS and now its pretty damn fast.

Green Goggles

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
Anyway, it should sync faster cause it has flash. no pool needed. lol
Interesting thought.
I figured a hard drive-based device would sink quicker than a device with flash memory.

One would think the iPod is a bit more dense than the iPhone.
Of course, I never paid much attention in physics class.

Hmm......

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Interesting thought.
I figured a hard drive-based device would sink quicker than a device with flash memory.

Didn't pay too much attention in physics class, but I'd guess the iPod is a bit more dense than the iPhone.
Hmm......
makes sense to me. unless your pool has a wormhole that transports to another dimension that has a totally different set of rules for physics. thats just a theory though.

Green Goggles

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
makes sense to me. unless your pool has a wormhole that transports to another dimension that has a totally different set of rules for physics. thats just a theory though.
Ah, a wormhole....
Interesting theory. I like where you're headed with this.

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
I think that it is sometimes a OS issue if you have problems with it. It was really slow on my XP machine till I reinstalled the OS and now its pretty damn fast.
LOL

If the iPhone has a greater weight/displacement ratio then it will sync faster than your iPod. :laugh2:

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
LOL

If the iPhone has a greater weight/displacement ratio then it will sync faster than your iPod. :laugh2:
the questions on the add are easy. i can answer those just about as fast as the genius. i know the 4096 thing is 64 because any geek should. think about 4gb and all of the other data, sd cards, ram, hard drive, flash, data stuff. 8 16 32 64 128 256 512 1024 2048 4096 etc etc. And the pi thing well, lets just say i memorized more than 99 decimals. And the best part is im a PC genius. Macs are so easy to use all of their genius people are stupid.

RchGrav

Bronze
Jun 8, 2007
the questions on the add are easy. i can answer those just about as fast as the genius. i know the 4096 thing is 64 because any geek should. think about 4gb and all of the other data, sd cards, ram, hard drive, flash, data stuff. 8 16 32 64 128 256 512 1024 2048 4096 etc etc. And the pi thing well, lets just say i memorized more than 99 decimals. And the best part is im a PC genius. Macs are so easy to use all of their genius people are stupid.
I'm a PC genius too.. I subnet in my head. Those genius questions were pretty easy. However, I wouldn't thow her out of bed for eating crackers.

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
I'm a PC genius too.. I subnet in my head. Those genius questions were pretty easy. However, I wouldn't thow her out of bed for eating crackers.
told you they were easy. and maybe they were easy cause pc was stupid. Apple did make the commercial though.