Will my iPhone sync as quickly as my iPod?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Green Goggles

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
When I dropped my 5th generation iPod in the pool last summer, it sank like a rock.

Can I expect similar sinking from my iPhone?
Any idea how sinking speeds may vary?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 18, 2007
I think that it is sometimes a OS issue if you have problems with it. It was really slow on my XP machine till I reinstalled the OS and now its pretty damn fast.

Green Goggles

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
Anyway, it should sync faster cause it has flash. no pool needed. lol
Interesting thought.
I figured a hard drive-based device would sink quicker than a device with flash memory.

One would think the iPod is a bit more dense than the iPhone.
Of course, I never paid much attention in physics class.

Hmm......

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Interesting thought.
I figured a hard drive-based device would sink quicker than a device with flash memory.

Didn't pay too much attention in physics class, but I'd guess the iPod is a bit more dense than the iPhone.
Hmm......
makes sense to me. unless your pool has a wormhole that transports to another dimension that has a totally different set of rules for physics. thats just a theory though.

Green Goggles

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
makes sense to me. unless your pool has a wormhole that transports to another dimension that has a totally different set of rules for physics. thats just a theory though.
Ah, a wormhole....
Interesting theory. I like where you're headed with this.

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
I think that it is sometimes a OS issue if you have problems with it. It was really slow on my XP machine till I reinstalled the OS and now its pretty damn fast.
LOL

If the iPhone has a greater weight/displacement ratio then it will sync faster than your iPod. :laugh2:

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
LOL

If the iPhone has a greater weight/displacement ratio then it will sync faster than your iPod. :laugh2:
the questions on the add are easy. i can answer those just about as fast as the genius. i know the 4096 thing is 64 because any geek should. think about 4gb and all of the other data, sd cards, ram, hard drive, flash, data stuff. 8 16 32 64 128 256 512 1024 2048 4096 etc etc. And the pi thing well, lets just say i memorized more than 99 decimals. And the best part is im a PC genius. Macs are so easy to use all of their genius people are stupid.

RchGrav

Bronze
Jun 8, 2007
the questions on the add are easy. i can answer those just about as fast as the genius. i know the 4096 thing is 64 because any geek should. think about 4gb and all of the other data, sd cards, ram, hard drive, flash, data stuff. 8 16 32 64 128 256 512 1024 2048 4096 etc etc. And the pi thing well, lets just say i memorized more than 99 decimals. And the best part is im a PC genius. Macs are so easy to use all of their genius people are stupid.
I'm a PC genius too.. I subnet in my head. Those genius questions were pretty easy. However, I wouldn't thow her out of bed for eating crackers.

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
I'm a PC genius too.. I subnet in my head. Those genius questions were pretty easy. However, I wouldn't thow her out of bed for eating crackers.
told you they were easy. and maybe they were easy cause pc was stupid. Apple did make the commercial though.