Will the automatic push feature become automatic?

mac29

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
I finally got everything all set up and working with mobileme. But, the "push" feature takes a long time. I wonder will this feature improve with a software update, or is this just the way its gonna be? I mean It still pushes, and most of the time I am not going to be right in front of my computer waiting for it to get there, so I guess I wouldn't know the difference if I created a contact during the day, and then saw that contact in my outlook when i get home from work. But, I guess I just want it to work as advertised. The automatic thing is pretty cool too me, and I want it work like that. I may be alone in this, but hey thats just me.

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
I finally got everything all set up and working with mobileme. But, the "push" feature takes a long time. I wonder will this feature improve with a software update, or is this just the way its gonna be? I mean It still pushes, and most of the time I am not going to be right in front of my computer waiting for it to get there, so I guess I wouldn't know the difference if I created a contact during the day, and then saw that contact in my outlook when i get home from work. But, I guess I just want it to work as advertised. The automatic thing is pretty cool too me, and I want it work like that. I may be alone in this, but hey thats just me.
Well, I think itll work as advertised come September when Apple sets up their Push Notification Service.

mletang

Bronze
Jan 23, 2008
NYC
www.NYCpetforum.com
my push email is working with mobileme, i am not sure if its auto updating my contacts or calendar when i make changes but i do know I have deleted my mobileme account a few times from my 3g phone (which will delete contacts email and calendar) and when i added it back everything was instantly updated (contacts, calendar and email) just like exchange.