Will the Categories app, or something similar, be released for 2.0 jailbreak?

jimmyrules712

Bronze
Sep 21, 2007
I don't like having 5 pages filled with icons. I would much rather have 1 or 2 pages with layers of folders.

I've heard the categories app did this, any word on when or if it's being moved over to work on a jailbroken 2.x iPhone? Or is there something similar coming soon?

iErik

Zealot
Gold
Oct 27, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
I'm also looking forward to this app or something similar. I'm going on five pages as well and am getting dizzy when I try to look for certain apps.

kimvichi

Nov 1, 2007
Dallas, TX
No Categories Yet

I don't like having 5 pages filled with icons. I would much rather have 1 or 2 pages with layers of folders.

I've heard the categories app did this, any word on when or if it's being moved over to work on a jailbroken 2.x iPhone? Or is there something similar coming soon?
Yes Categories was the app in the 1.1.4 jailbroken iPhone that I missed the most, it does exactly what you ask to manage all your apps into folders and you can have as many apps in the folder and assign it the name you want add more and delete apps that is already in there.
But aargggg there is no update for v.2.0 available yet, I check Cydia everyday hoping that it will show up one day.
Anyone know where we can send message to the developer?
please post, I will follow up on it closely.
I missed this app so much I wanted to downgrade and go back to 1.1.4 just to get my organized folders back.
Kim

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
seriously....categories will make me jailbreak that day.