will the incase arm band for v1 fit 3G?

matt33263

Bronze
Jun 9, 2008
Texas
will the incase arm band for v1 fit the iPhone 3G?

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
It would probably fit it fairly well but I'm not sure that it will becompatible with the 3G. I can't find a picture of the original armband but if I remember correctly I believe it blocks the three sensors that are located in the far top left of the new phone. You could mod it by cutting that section out of the arm band but it wouldn't look very good.

matt33263

Bronze
Jun 9, 2008
Texas
It would probably fit it fairly well but I'm not sure that it will becompatible with the 3G. I can't find a picture of the original armband but if I remember correctly I believe it blocks the three sensors that are located in the far top left of the new phone. You could mod it by cutting that section out of the arm band but it wouldn't look very good.
i would love to find one that was made for the 3G but cant ATT only has the original?

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
Check out the DLO Action Jacket Although I've not used this particular item I do own a number of DLO accessories and love their products.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
I tried clicking that link on my phone but it could not find server I'll have to try when I get home. Thanks for the info tho
You're welcome and sorry about the link Matt. It was very late and I think my eyes were crossing. Fixed it so no one else has to go to a dead page.
Also, thanks Napoleon for rushing to the rescue. I appreciate it.