Will the iPhone 6 be thinner and lighter?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
One of these days, some company is going to make a bigass phone with a bigass battery that lasts for 24 hours non stop usage even while gaming.

Docd

Contributor
Silver
Oct 16, 2011
One of these days, some company is going to make a bigass phone with a bigass battery that lasts for 24 hours non stop usage even while gaming.

Here's a prototype

Sent from my iPhone using My fingers.

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Aug 9, 2007
Not only thinner and lighter but way magical! ;)

And, you'll be able to get iMessage to work properly if somebody leaves iPhone for Android.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Not only thinner and lighter but way magical! ;)

And, you'll be able to get iMessage disabled if somebody leaves iPhone for Android.
FTFY. :)

The problem can be tricky and difficult to resolve, but it is preventable. You just have to toggle iMessages off before you restore and sell the iPhone/switch SIMs.

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Aug 9, 2007
FTFY. :)

The problem can be tricky and difficult to resolve, but it is preventable. You just have to toggle iMessages off before you restore and sell the iPhone/switch SIMs.
Well go figure. People moving to Android probably don't have the thought process capaibities to think about disabling iMessage before hand. :D

Hey Apple...get your stuff together. :mad:

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
Well go figure. People moving to Android probably don't have the thought process capaibities to think about disabling iMessage before hand. :D

Hey Apple...get your stuff together. :mad:
Obviously you're joking but seriously, why would anyone even think of having to disable imessage before removing their phone number from the device? It just doesn't make sense. I sure didn't think of turning it off. Why would I need to?

Then I searched online and realized this was the problem with my messages and had to put my sim card back in, turn it off, then take it back out. Imagine being a Verizon customer, now that's a major hassle.