Will the iPhone 6+ fit in the front pocket of men's skinny jeans?

Discussion in 'iPhone 6' started by nobody, Oct 27, 2014.

1. nobody

nobody New Member

I had to create a whole new account because I'm embarrassed asking about this.

Will the iPhone 6+ fit in the front pocket of men's skinny jeans? And how comfortable would it be? Thanks.

2. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

Probably not. We've seen a lot of posts about this.

3. nobody

nobody New Member

Please link me to them? Thanks :)

4. Kadelic

Kadelic Genius
    Gold

5. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

They're scattered all over the net. Google iPhone 6 Plus and skinny jeans.

6. nobody

nobody New Member

Thanks guys.

Also, Apple and my service provider currently have an estimated shipping time of 3-4 weeks for the plus models. Based on your experience, would you say that's an accurate estimation?

My local Best Buy has an iPhone 6 non-plus model ready to go. It's tempting, but I figured that if I'm gonna upgrade I might as well go with something more different than the last model.

7. silvermoon

silvermoon Evangelist
    Gold

There is nothing to be embarrassed about. It's a perfectly valid question. IMO, you would be able to fit the phone in the front pocket but it would be quite uncomfortable. It also depends on the size of the jeans and the cut of skinny jeans.

8. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

If you want a Plus, don't settle.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. Saverino

Saverino Zealot
    Gold

I'm not sure if we're all on the same page with the fit of "skinny" jeans, but most of my jeans are "skinny" fit but are not skin tight. Even with a case on, my 6 Plus fits fully in my front pockets and without any discomfort. If you're wearing jeans that are tight enough to cause discomfort or not allow the 6 Plus to fit, I'd imagine you'd have this problem with every phone and not just the Plus.

I just don't understand how this is even an issue. Even in my jeans that are "super skinny" fit, I've never had a single issue with the 6 Plus or any of my previous, thicker phones. The only way I can imagine this being an issue is if you're not skinny enough for your skinny jeans, in which case you should be rethinking your jeans, not the phone. Just my two cents.

10. silvermoon

silvermoon Evangelist
    Gold

I wear skinny jeans and there is no way in hell the iPhone 6+ is going to fit in my jeans and still be comfortable. Since you wear skinny jeans, I'm sure you also know that jeans are cut in different ways. One pair of skinny jeans is not going to be the same as another pair. That is why it could fit in your jeans with no problem but in other jeans it would be a tight fit. I do agree that if you are wearing super tight skinny jeans, it's not going to be comfortable with any phone in the pocket. This is really only an issue if you are buying jeans that don't fit right in the first place.

11. coop1701

coop1701 Zealot
    Silver

I keep singing that song.. House of the Rising Sun.

12. billnye97

billnye97 Contributor
    Silver