Will the iPhone Blend?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

brinox

Bronze
Apr 30, 2007
lol, once again - where did that huge search button go?

repost... thanks for the thought, although i wish this wasn't your first post

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
i just don't understand the incessant flaming about someone posting something that already has been posted. The guy obviously is a new user (1st post). At least give them a friendly reminder instead of flaming on. and if it bothers you just ignore it. It amazes me that some people have nothing better to b*tch about. And no i haven't double posted anything. I was a member of everything Q for a while and it annoyed me the way some people whine over such small issues. The point of this site is to help people with their new toy or help them in their buying decision not be a smart @ss at someone else's expense.

Flame on if you wish.

morelia-welcome to the site.

morelia

Jul 12, 2007
morelia, mexico
i just don't understand the incessant flaming about someone posting something that already has been posted. The guy obviously is a new user (1st post). At least give them a friendly reminder instead of flaming on. and if it bothers you just ignore it. It amazes me that some people have nothing better to b*tch about. And no i haven't double posted anything. I was a member of everything Q for a while and it annoyed me the way some people whine over such small issues. The point of this site is to help people with their new toy or help them in their buying decision not be a smart @ss at someone else's expense.

Flame on if you wish.

Thanks ... I always forget that most of these forum communities are overrun with rebellious adolescents, not to flame the well-adjusted youth that are out there.

The bottom line is that I want an iPhone, Hahaha.

The funny part is that after I deleted my post, "they" had nothing better to do than attack the avatar ... lynch mob mentality at its worst!

My recommendation: Get out from behind the PC and start a real life! Hehe! :)

UnseenLlama

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
Indianapolis, IN
Thanks ... I always forget that most of these forum communities are overrun with rebellious adolescents, not to flame the well-adjusted youth that are out there.

The bottom line is that I want an iPhone, Hahaha.

The funny part is that after I deleted my post, "they" had nothing better to do than attack the avatar ... lynch mob mentality at its worst!

My recommendation: Get out from behind the PC and start a real life! Hehe! :)
Your post confused me because I replied to another thread about the iPhone blending with sarcasm. The problem was that thread was on the front page and you still created an additional thread on the same topic.

Being new, I can understand. Just be wise to the search feature. Since the release of the iPhone, the number of duplicate threads has increased tremendously. It just gets old sometimes answering or responding to the same posts.

With that said, welcome for real! :cool:

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA

Flame on if you wish.

It's just a joke. Most of the time people are very good natured about it. Actually all they want people to do is read the board a little before posting.

JnC

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
It's just a joke. Most of the time people are very good natured about it. Actually all they want people to do is read the board a little before posting.
Will n00bs search? That is the question.

- cue cheezy 70's brass music -