Will The iPhone record video and shuffle songs

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

liljohn

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
NJ
Will The iPhone record video?

Does anyone know if The iPhone will record video? It would be pretty gay if it didn't.

Jun 5, 2007
No record video....probably taking pictures only! It's a weak 2.0MP cam...that's why Apple never show off the cam feature wheather in ads or conference. It's just not a good cam! 2.0MP cam is outdated.

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
No record video....probably taking pictures only! It's a weak 2.0MP cam...that's why Apple never show off the cam feature wheather in ads or conference. It's just not a good cam! 2.0MP cam is outdated.
How do you know it is a "weak" camera and "not a good cam"? As noted several times in other threads, a good 2MP camera can outperform a lesser 5MP camera.

Remain Nameless

Bronze
May 14, 2007
How do you know it is a "weak" camera and "not a good cam"? As noted several times in other threads, a good 2MP camera can outperform a lesser 5MP camera.
Seconded!

I have a cellphone with less than one megapixel and even that takes video, so to hear someone scoff at 2 megapixels as being such a less quality as to take video is funny to me.

kb2003

Apr 2, 2007
Does anyone know if The iPhone will record video and shuffle songs? It would be pretty gay if it didn't.
I would appreciate it if you'd refrain from using 'gay' as a pejorative here. Not trying to play P.C. police, but you never know who will be reading these forums. This is actually one of the most civil and polite forums I've ever seen, and I'm sure everyone would like to keep it that way.

Thanks for your consideration.

P-one

Bronze
Jun 9, 2007

I agree with Joe. I think I've seen more iPhone footage then anyone would really want to, and I was waiting for the big bang on the camera feature and got nothing. I've taken thousands of pics and love photography and seriously doubt that the camera on this phone will blow you away. For quick "wish i had a camera right now" pics, sure it'll do the trick (thats what cam phones are good for). But don't expect high quality high resolution pics
(Photoshoots lol). Its not going to happen.

I wish they did though
Peace.:cool: