Will the new i pod Touch cost the same?

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
I was wondering with new capabilities will that mean a price increase as once again it will be an i phone minus the phone. I might actually wait until the 3rd gen comes out as they keep getting better and better.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
and it's supposed to have new features? like what?

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
http://blogs.zdnet.com/Apple/?p=1881Lehman Brothers’ Ben Reitzes noted in a recent report to clients that inventory of the iPod touch are low at the Apple store and at Best Buy. As inventory of the iPod touch begins to diminish so come the rumors that a second generation model may be on the horizon. Some attribute the shortage of iPod touches to Apple’s recent back-to-school promotion while others think that the shortage presage a possible iPod touch update in September. MacBlogz thinks that the second generation touch could inherit a lot from the iPhone 3G, including: GPS, camera, faster Internet speeds and improved audio clarity. (Photo courtesy MacBlogz)

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
well... all i can tell you is that virtually none of the rumors for the iPhone actually panned out...

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Its gonna be amazing on what the Apple will think of next ya kno
-Cause I see the iPod touch as being as high-tech and advanced as it can get, I don't know what they could add or change. . .

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
Thy cauld add flash so you can listen to online radio.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Better yet just adding a radio haha!
-I know members at ilounge have been asking for FM/ or really any type of radio since the 1st generation. . .

What if they added a "Satelite Radio"
-like XM and Surius

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
Better yet just adding a radio haha!
-I know members at ilounge have been asking for FM/ or really any type of radio since the 1st generation. . .

What if they added a "Satelite Radio"
-like XM and Surius
That would make the ultimate device and i would be all over that. I have an Inno but it only has 5 hours of battery life and it gets hot.