Will there ever be a iPhone IM client

mayniak

Bronze
Aug 30, 2009
miami
out of curiosity, will there ever be a IM client for the iPhone like blackberry's BBM? i wouldn't mind having that at all. wonder why i haven't heard much about it

mayniak

Bronze
Aug 30, 2009
miami
sorry about that but thanks, i dowloaded it and been usin it. seems good to me

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
Also I think most people have free and unlimited text messaging. Don't get me wrong when I was with blackberry for 2 months before switching back to an iPhone just because I could not stand the way blackberry's worked. Anyways that is one thing I did miss even though I didn't have very many people on it was still useful. Now all we need to do is Create a thread called "Post your Ping ID" so EIC members can chat.

mayniak

Bronze
Aug 30, 2009
miami
yeh i hear you. well mine is mayniak ofcourse lol. ping has some glitches and it could better but its a start

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
Or you could just use Beejive w/push or something similar & you won't be limited to just IM'ing iPhone owners.

hinky

Bronze
Jul 10, 2009
Beejive is the bomb. Why does my message have to be longer dammit?

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
yeh i hear you. well mine is mayniak ofcourse lol. ping has some glitches and it could better but its a start
Am I stupid or just missing something. I am on Ping! right now and don't see an area where you can have like a "Buddy" list or Friend list some may call it ... Whats up with that ?

li2327

Bronze
Jun 17, 2009
www.myspace.com
That's a very big downside of Ping. No buddy list. Hopefully the developers are working on it.