Will you be buying the Apple headset?

Will you be buying the Apple headset for iPhone?

• Total voters

radbrent

Bronze
Jun 15, 2007
who cares how it would look on you! Geessss... It's all about the usage of it. I mean sure it looks tight, but How could it look better on others? No one was born with technology in their ear.

Fafafoooey

Bronze
Apr 26, 2007
abso f'in lutely. you know damn well that the iPhone and their own headset will work perfectly together.

soloudinhere

Bronze
Jun 18, 2007
I am trying to pick between the one from Apple and the Jawbone.
I guarantee you the jawbone one will be better. It's the best bluetooth headset, hands down.

This is as far as I can tell, going to be mostly a fashion accessory. It has nothing to recommend it over any other headset and I'm sure it won't be attractively priced, so why bother.

And bluetooth profiles are the same whether the phone and headset are made by the same company or not.

You're buying elitism for your ear, and that's all.

Marksman

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
I just talked to three of my AT&T reps and one cingular rep, I knew he was a cingular rep because he had a cingular shirt on, and anyways, while talking to these guys, and remember these guys have ALWAYS been straight with me in the past. When I asked about the Blackjack, for instance, they said "We have it!". So I totally believe these guys and all of them say the same thing except the cingular guy who I think has different training and he was talking about going to work for Sprint, anyways all the AT&T guys told me that the Bluetooth headset is the size of earmuffs and they will unique designer covers to cover the muff part. So you can get hip colors, cool artwork etc to make up for the bulkiness of the giant bluetooth headset and they cover the whole head with top and back wrap around to keep them snuggly in place. The cingular guy jokingly said they should probably come with a chinstrap too but he may have been joking. Remember I really trust these guys.

Cantwait4iPhone

May 6, 2007
United States
I just talked to three of my AT&T reps and one cingular rep, I knew he was a cingular rep because he had a cingular shirt on, and anyways, while talking to these guys, and remember these guys have ALWAYS been straight with me in the past. When I asked about the Blackjack, for instance, they said "We have it!". So I totally believe these guys and all of them say the same thing except the cingular guy who I think has different training and he was talking about going to work for Sprint, anyways all the AT&T guys told me that the Bluetooth headset is the size of earmuffs and they will unique designer covers to cover the muff part. So you can get hip colors, cool artwork etc to make up for the bulkiness of the giant bluetooth headset and they cover the whole head with top and back wrap around to keep them snuggly in place. The cingular guy jokingly said they should probably come with a chinstrap too but he may have been joking. Remember I really trust these guys.

Right...earmuffs....

That doesn't really fit with Apple's pics of it, but it could have changed. We will have to wait and see, I guess.

mav

Bronze
May 9, 2007
Unless the Apple headset has DSP technology, it won't be that good. Right now, the Jawbone is the best in the market and the best for my needs. I want to be able to hear the other party and the other party hear me clearly, when driving in my convertible, top down, 80MPH on the freeway, with wind and road noises and loud exhaust. The Jawbone allows me to do that.