Will you buy an iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Savannah

Aug 11, 2006
I am definantly looking forward to checking it out once it is in stores but I am not sure that I will have the extra money to drop on it. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens when it finally drops.

applegeek

Aug 17, 2006
Depending on what they decide to charge and which concept design they go with I may very well be interested in purchasing and iPhone. I guess that we will just have to wait it out and see what happens when it finally goes into marketing.

sumegha

Aug 16, 2006
Well i am waiting for it to come into stores too and even more waiting for the prices to be set. My purchase decisions will be made according to the price of the i phone. But i hope it comes out soon.

techie

Aug 23, 2006
Well I would definantly have to see the final product before I could decide, but from what I have been hearing about this phone I am very interested in seeing what comes of it.

Ebony

Aug 25, 2006
From everythig that I have read about this phone I think that it is going to be a must have for me. The only thing that I am wanting to see is what final design they go with and how big this phone is going to be, oh yeah and the price of course.

razz

Aug 23, 2006
Im one of those who likes to buy whatever is new and hot, i love what i heard about the iPhone, but i might wait a bit after it comes out, don't want to get anything that might turn out to be defective.

Ebony

Aug 25, 2006
You know razz I never gave defects much of a thought to be honest. Funny that when I am talking about stuff like this I don't think about that but when I am talking about buying a car I have a rule that I will not buy the first run of the car. Thanks for reminding me of this.

razz

Aug 23, 2006
You're welcome, ebony, im like that, i just don't want to end up wasting money, so i wait a while, don't want any recalls, know what i mean, just being safe, thats all

Todd

Aug 30, 2006
Guys I didn't even know that this existed until now, wow, got here by accident, but i'll stick around, I have been reading and sorta getting familiar with this phone and Im sold, now I want one,lol.

artp01

Oct 4, 2006
www.teenhut.net
Before making a decision on the buying, we must know what's special about iPhone. Till now the specification is not clear, neither the price. I have heard that the phone will arrive in early 2007, so till then we have to wait.

Oct 25, 2006
well I am certainly interested in checking this out when it becomes available. but my final decision as to if I buy one or not will be based on my opinion of it and most definitely on what the price for this will be.

jessy

Bronze
Oct 17, 2006
www.teenhut.net
I know I am going to buy one but I don't think it will be right away. It seems that all new devices are problematic when they first come on the market so I will wait a little while.

spunky

Nov 2, 2006
I am not really sure, for one thing I imagine this will have a hefty price tag on it, for another the only reason I have a phone is for emergency purposes I don't use it regularly so this is not something I absolutely have to have.

sams

Nov 6, 2006
www.teenhut.net
I will go for iPhone as and when it is available. The reason being it is a product from Apple. Moreover I feel iPhone will have iPod in-built in the phone, so I have all what I need in the phone.