Will you buy an iWatch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Will you buy an iWatch?

• Total voters

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
On what you've heard so far, will buy an iWatch? Please take the poll and use this thread as discussion for why you voted on way or the other.

Last edited:

Breadbag

Bronze
Oct 30, 2011
I would if the price was right. It could come in handy when I needed something like that. When working or Working out. I don't usually wear one these days but it could bridge a small gap for me...plus I like junk like that.

Sent using iCafe app

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
On what you've heard so far, will buy an iWatch?
No. I think this product will fail as much as any Apple product can.
I'd say no. I really don't need it, unless I buy one to impress everyone else.
I agree with you to some extent that watches are mostly a fashion statement at this point, but it's still easier to tell time by glancing at your wrist than pulling your phone out of your pocket or purse. Also, on a side note, Apple doesn't make it very convenient to quickly check the time when you're on a phone call since it's removed from the lockscreen when on calls. You have to slide to unlock and then check the status bar, and the time is quite small in the status bar. It's good for movie theaters, too. I can see great in low light and glancing at my watch doesn't light up the theater like a cell phone.

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
I don't think so but who knows. I have 2 very nice watches and stopped wearing them about a year ago. As Europa said it is inconvienent to pull your phone from your case or pocket to check the time. I find it easier to ask someone wearing a watch especially my wife.This is driving her nuts since I have 2 watches. ;)